How is a television news broadcast? What does a board look like? How do you make a report? On Saturday, September 17, come and discover behind the scenes of your regional television!
The Interceltic Festival of Lorient 2022
France 3 Provence-Alpes and France 3 Côte d’Azur once again open their doors to the public on the occasion of the Heritage Days 2022for their greatest pleasure!
Saturday, September 17, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., you will be welcomed by the France 3 Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur teams: technicians, journalists, administrative staff, with whom you will be able to discuss audiovisual professions. For about 1 hour, you will discover the premises but also all the stages of production of a television news and our programs.
To be able to visit us, registration is compulsory within the limits of available places. Before completing the form, please follow the instructions below:
- You must have his identity carda check will be carried out at the entrance to each site
- Wearing a mask could be mandatory, we will confirm it by email if necessary
- Photos are prohibited in the premises except on the set in the axis of the cameras
- We thank you for being present. on time for the start of the visit
- In Antibes, visitors will be able to park on the parking inside the site, after reporting to the security guard
- In Marseille, no parking is not intended for visitors
- All persons arriving without prior registration will not be not accepted
- On Sunday September 18, the sites of France 3 Côte d’Azur and France 3 Provence-Alpes will be closed
>>> Click on this link to register
Saturday September 17
First visits 9:30 a.m. – Last visit 5:30 p.m.
Groups of 10 people
France 3 French Riviera
159 avenue du Pylon, 06600 Antibes
France 3 Provence-Alps
2, alley Ray Grassi, 13008 Marseille